vaillant boiler controls

A

angelf

Any ideas what controls to fit on a Vaillant ecotec pro28 boiler that is fitted in garage below flat? Programmer /stat will be moved from one room to next within flat but still function without any probs. Can anyone help?
cheers

Sponsored Links
I dont understand what you are asking for. You normally fit a time control and thermostat or just a programable stst.

I also wonder why you has just asked about an oil boiler and are now asking about a gas boiler?

Tony

The VRT360f or a Honeywell CM927, the VRT360f will be better as it automatically adjusts the boilers flow temperature when in analogue mode.

But it isn't the easiest to programme! The manual is useless.

(Unless you have a degree in computer science that is!)

Sponsored Links
personally would fit a 140 timeclock to boiler and have a room stat in the flat alternatively put in a VRC430 weather compensator with a room stat.

But it isn't the easiest to programme! The manual is useless.

I didn't find it too hard to program, and it worked first time. However I had to read the somewhat confusing manual. I could program the Honeywell CM927 without reading the manual.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back