Vaillant Boiler turbomax 824 e no hot water help!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Total disaster had a leak on the heat exchanger came off easy put new o-rings on put back together filled system back up and now no hot water, i would of rather had the drip!! any suggestions?

Help please, many thanks

Nathan

Sponsored Links
Panic over fixed it there is three wires that go to what looks like nothing i had just tucked them out of the way. found a wire diagram online and it showed them going to the aqua sensor, they basically lay on top of the sensor and when the impeller goes round ( when you turn on your tap) the wires sense a signal not sure how possibly a magnetic field?

All working no thought id post how i fixed just incase anyone else has the same problem

Thanks

A diaphram actuated lever pokes out of the diverter body and actuates a simple micro switch, which can be seen on the right hand side half way on the body ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back