Vaillant Boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking at and pricing up a new combi.Has anyone any experience of Vaillant Ecotec Pro or Ecotex Max range. Possibly favouring Ecotec pro because of price but is there much difference. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Both excellent boilers but the EcoMax is in my opinion the best combi boiler on the market. even though it is on the large size. Its robust, virtually silent when running and a great engineered boiler.

Because its been around a while too all the modifications have been done and its highly reliable.

Thanks for the reply. Dont mind paying more even though I'm on a tight budget. Was more concerned with quality. I have also noticed on the Vaillant site that the Ecotec only gets a one year warranty whereas the Ecomax gets two years. That will be the one I will go for.

Sponsored Links
ecotec pro 28 is an excellent boiler. plenty of guts for heating and verygood hot water flow, have fitted 12 in the last year alone
if you pay more than £800 inc clock its to much

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back