Vaillant Combi 835 Hot rads but no hot water!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI. I need a bit advice on the Vaillant 835 bolier. My decorator removed a radiator yesterday and replaced it later on. In order to do this he turned off the bolier and then turned it on again later... and claims he topped up the pressure. However since then we have had an error F.25 message. I re-ignited the bolier manually, and put the hot water on to heat through for a few hours. However no hot water! I have now tested the boiler on heating and it has worked well heating immediately and giving a full ingnition as I would expect. The water temp guage is about 3/4 on . There is no error message. Can any one let me have any suggestions before I call someone out. Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Just cold water. I have recomissioned the timer unit and run through all the on off times and put water on to constant. We have a large tank which may be part of the problem... I have now noted that the immersion part of the combi heater is working.... we have this set up in a down stairs bathroom to ensure that the combi- bit is ustilised as I was advised that the boiler would be happier this way. Let me know what you think.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back