Vaillant Ecotec Plus 837 Help

Sibeer, you say that you are an electrician but you have not quoted what the leakage current measures on the boiler circuit and how much comes from the boiler itself.

Deducing these faults needs careful and logical measurements.

In most cases its a combination of smaller leakage currents which sometimes combine to trip the RCD. Some say satellite receivers cause significant leakage/

Putting the boiler on an MCB only circuit usually stops it tripping.

Tony

You been on the wine again Tony ?

OP didnt say he was an electrician and the boiler isnt tripping anything

Sponsored Links
Quite right!

I was obviously replying to another post but attributing it to him!

Have to blame it on the stress of repairing that annoying Vokera yesterday without enough time or any help from the MIs or Tech.

I would think your info for Glasgow guys at Vokera must be lacking as they are a top class bunch. I wonder what they would say if they were to read your post slagging their professionalism

Sponsored Links
David has now pointed out that when I called it a "Compact HE" based on the manual being headed "Compact high efficiency" they thought it was a different model from the one I was seeing which is apparently known as a "Compact A".

I agree that they are very knowledgeable and helpful!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back