Vaillant ecotec pro 28 boiler - F22 error?

M

martine123

Hi,

We have a problem with our ecotec pro 28 boiler - any help would be much appreciated!

There's no hot water coming out of the taps, and the system is showing error code F.22 - the manual says this means 'dry fire' or problem with the water pressure sensor. The pressure gauge has dropped to 0.4 bar.

If we turn the boiler off and on again, we get hot water for about a minute before it goes cold again.

I found a similar question where the person was advised to turn the valves on the inlet pipes to let water in, but I'm not sure where they are. I tried turning the twisty bits at either end of this bendy pipe:

but nothing seemed to happen.

The pipes that feed in underneath the boiler look like this:

Should I be turning the valves on one of these pipes instead?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
You should be able to fill the system by turning just the black lever in the top pic 90d.

Nothiong to do with the above, but is the ch flow valve opened fully, or is it just a kind of reflection making it look as though it is only open at 45d?

I'm having the same difficulty. I can't find anything to turn on or off though as all the wires are hidden behind the cupboards or some tiling. the only things I can see are in these pictures below. The kickboard is sealed. Any suggestions?
//media.diynot.com/196000_195768_52439_94409860_thumb.jpghttp://media.diynot.com/196000_195768_52440_71968718_thumb.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back