Vaillant Senso Controls + ecoTEC Exclusive 627

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks -

We are soon to have a new heating system installed, comprising Vaillant ecoTEC Exclusive 627 system boiler, UniSTOR slimline 150L cylinder, and a secondary return pump on the DHW loop.

At present we have a Tado control but are thinking to move to a Senso control to take advantage of the full modulation capability of the boiler.

I understand that if we want to also use AmbiSENSE TRVs then we need to use the SensoCOMFORT (VRC720) control for full compatibility, rather than the SensoHOME (VRT380).

As we only have 1 heating zone do we require a separate wiring centre? I understand the 627 boiler has an integrated diverter value for the heating and DHW circuits and can also actuate the secondary return pump itself, so I was hopeful that wiring the control into the boiler directly via ebus would control everything without the need for a separate wiring centre.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back