Vaillant sensocomfort help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I recently had the Vaillant weather comp VRC720f and VR71 fitted to my hot water tank, radiator circuit and UFH downstairs (run via heatmiser). My aim is to run the boiler on modulation at a low temperature. I've figured out I can heat the home well on a minus temp day at a flow temp of 45 degrees. I've set up the controller to a curve of 0.8 which seems to cater for this. This issue I'm having is that when the actual temperature is above the desired temperature, the boiler is still firing at 45 degrees. When the target flow temperature of the rad circuit is 32, the actual flow hits 34/35 and the boiler flame is still lit at 40 odd degrees. I'm assuming the settings are wrong somewhere, but would like help if anyone has any experience of this. Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back