vaillant turbomax 242 (solenoid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all hope someone can shed a bit of light on this for me?
solenoid not getting power or should i say only 1.6v dc when powered up.
always on lockout (its the black front green button version valiant).
checked everything (NTC, DIVERTER VALVE, AIR SWITCH, PRESSURE, NO ERROR CODES, FOLLOWED FAULT GUIDE, RENEWED EVERY SEAL????
FAULT started when small leak above solenoid stopped it working so replaced solenoid.
I have gas ? it all points to pcb? (but following the fault guide it should show up an error code if pcb's faulty but nothing??? so therefore all i am asking guys is the pcb at fault should this be the next thing to change or is there something else that would stop power to the solenoid causing lockout? thanks

Sponsored Links
sorry the forum rules dont let us advise you on this issue you will have to sign up for the combustion chamber where you will get all the help you need

This is the third time that he has posted for DIY advice on fixing his boiler!

The previous two threads have been locked!

Seems that he cannot understand that we are not allowed to give DIY repair advice on gas/combustion issues!

Moderator's note

see https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/diy-gas.8090/

"
Anyone seeing an infracting post should raise an "Alert" so it can be dealt with.
Knowledgeable members should refer to this section, avoiding any confrontational or abusive language at all times."

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back