Vaillant Turbomax Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a Vaillant Turbomax 828e which is 3 years old and today I do not have any hot water or heating. There are no lights on at all ( red, yellow or green) although the green one sometimes comes on and flickers on and off. The pressure is okay as I was taught by the guy who installed it how to do it. Going through the manual, there are no F codes and the diagnostics says S23. Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is frrezing cold in Cumbria.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
S23=Ignition Sequence warm start,
try turning the warm start off,(turn the heating thermostat on the front of the boiler all the way to the left, and back to the previous setting,switch the boiler off at the mains power,then retry.
It may be a fault on the lcd panel

Thanks for advice. Just tried what you suggested but it did not make any difference at all.

Sponsored Links
This is strange. I switched off the boiler about 2 hours ago and I have just switched it on again and it working!!! At least, we have heating and hot water again. If anyone has any ideas on why or what happens please let me know. Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back