Vaillant Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Vaillant TurboMax Plus 828e where the hot water goes warm to cold in use. I have been told the likely problem is the diverter valve or water pressure switch.
Does anyone know how to tell?
Also where can I get a service manual?

Sponsored Links
I have just been looking at a Vaillant Pro 828 e. All well with the central heating but when Hot tap turned on the boiler goes through the ignition cycle, the main burner comes on and then it cuts out, ie no Hot Water. With tap still on the boiler will repeatedly go through the ignition cycle. I am told that the heat exchanger is blocked??

The blind leading the blind comes to mind!

was that necessary? Is this not a forum to share ideas and thougts re problem solving? Having been on the phone to Vaillant's technical helpline whilst standing in front of the boiler and having carried out all the usual checks it was agreed that the problem was likely to be a blocked DHW heat exchanger

Sponsored Links
You can read hundreds of postings about blocked plate HEs on this forum without needing to add you own posting. In your case I agree the plate is likely to be blocked.

That may also be the case for the OP, but his explanation is not so clear. For me to form a view I would need much more information.

Whilst you may like people to "share your ideas" on fault finding, those who just want to know whats wrong with their appliance are better waiting for the professionals who give up some time to give free advice.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back