Vaillant main water filter problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My previous post was about the hot water pressure problem on Vaillant TurboMAX 824E combi boiler.
bradleybear was very kind with answer: main water filter problem (inside the boiler).

How easy to access the filter on Vaillant boiler? Does it still fall under DIY or should I seek for a professional service?
Have anyone done that before (cold water filter cleaning) on Vaillant TurboMax Plus boiler? Any experiences are welcome.

Sponsored Links
Easy peasy. It's in the bit in the middle when you look at it from the front. There's a big (30mm ish) internal circlip facing you. You could take the flow restrictor out while you're there if you want better showers in the summer.

ChrisR said:
Easy peasy. It's in the bit in the middle when you look at it from the front. There's a big (30mm ish) internal circlip facing you. You could take the flow restrictor out while you're there if you want better showers in the summer.

Thank you ChrisR, but as I am not experienced user, I would really appreciate any picture (drawing) and more exact instructions.
Please help!
I was booking Vaillant engineer to come but that seems to be absolutely impossible! They useless and very busy!?
It looks like I will need to do it myself...
Please help, if you can.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back