1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

vaillent ecotec combi storage 973

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by mowerman400, 13 Feb 2011.

1. mowerman400

mowerman400

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    has anyone had any problems with this boiler would you recomend it
    the problrm with most combi boilers there is a lot of dead water before it runs hot would fitting one of these splve the problem they are expensive i no

2. Sponsored Links
  3. mowerman400

mowerman400

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    the cheapest one i found on ebay at £1199 does anyone no were i can find one cheaper or good second hand one

4. Morris40

Morris40

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    the valliant range of combi's have a comfort setting so when turned on if you open the hot tap you will waste a lot less water as it is designed to deliver hot water quicker, 973 is expensive and very large due to the storage tanks very good boiler though as are all Valliant, like any boiler though it needs servicing yearly or you will have problems

5. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local