Vailliant Ecomax 28e Water Pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How do I know what pressure my boiler is running at or re-pressure it? Since bleeding a rad in Kitchen I have now lost all hot water pressure to main kitchen. There is no pressure gauge on this model at all

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2TrW2oczzcBU5ibN9

2TrW2oczzcBU5ibN9

Sponsored Links
Do you have cold water cisterns in the loft, perhaps one large and one small?

Can't see the photos.

You have lost hot water pressure in kitchen ,but do other hot taps give hot water as normal ?
Or are you referring to hot water at radiators ?

Sponsored Links
All other hot taps seem fine, Hot and cold. Only tap affected is hot in kitchen (cold has full power). This only happened since I Bled the rad but I really wanted to know who I check the pressure in the system if it can be done at all ?

If your system is fed from a small tank in the loft ,it should replenish water into your central heating system. And isn't a pressurised system.
Your taps hot water is a seperate issue ,to you bleeding a radiator.

Just to be clear, do you mean the hot tap water is coming out cold in the kitchen or there is no water coming out of the hot tap at all?

Just to be clear, do you mean the hot tap water is coming out cold in the kitchen or there is no water coming out of the hot tap at all?

There is hot water coming out but its a trickle. The Cold tap is at full pressure

Then you have a problem with the taps valve ,or an obstruction in the hot supply pipe to that tap . The tap valve being most likely.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back