Valiant turbo ax pro28E combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We moved into this house five months ago, I was a qualified plumber and have fitted many heating systems, but cannot get this system to operate correctly. It is controlled by a promgrammable room stat, which is a VRT340F. I have spoken to Valiant and downloaded their instructions, it still does its own thing! Can anyone help please?

Sponsored Links
Just as well a customer has not called you to fix it then!

I don't have customers, I am nearly seventy, and haven't been fit enough to work since I was 59! I am just putting my hand up, saying I am not able to work this out and asking for help.

Sponsored Links
C'mon Bunnyman, long day? a 350F with a Turbomax???

Sorry, it won't work OP.

They are a nightmare to program and operate easily. I'd have it out and fit a Honeywell 921 or a 927. Plain English operation ;)

Without wanting to sound ( too ) ageist, have you tried asking a much younger person to try to program it from the instructions?

Some would even say find a 14 year old as they are thought to be able to operate any technology!

Wasn't it a 14 y.o. who hacked into the Pentagon's computer?

EDIT

No it was a 15 y.o. !!!

A 15-year-old computer hacker caused a 21-day shutdown of NASA computers that support the international space station, and invaded a Pentagon weapons computer system to intercept 3,300 e-mails, steal passwords and cruise around like an employee.

The boy, known on the Internet as “c0mrade,” pleaded guilty today to juvenile delinquency in a sealed federal case.

Six Months in Jail

He became the first young hacker to be incarcerated for computer crimes, the Justice Department in Washington said in a summary.

He will serve six months in a state detention facility.

Tried that! Several people, including two young plumbers, have all been sure they could do it, to no avail. It can either be on all the time or off all the time!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back