vanity basins

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey, I am thinking of getting a vanity basin from b&q when buying my bathroom suite. However I have never installed one before. Are they quite easy to install? Do you usually have to cut out for the the basin? Or is this already done? Thanks for any advice.

Sponsored Links
the basin fits on to the vanity unit and rests on the outer vanity unit panels

OK thanks does the unit come pre-cut for the basin? Also how does the vanity basin usually fix to the wall, L brackets? Thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
OK thanks does the unit come pre-cut for the basin?
you don't need to cut nothing.
only sometimes the rear or bottom depending where the waste and pipeworks coming through.
Also how does the vanity basin usually fix to the wall, L brackets? Thanks for any help
use a fixing kit.
i.jpg

is the unit like this one ?

ROGER003.jpg

Yes the ones I've been looking at at b&q look like that. Thanks for your help is the some holes in the basin for the fixing bracket just like a normal basin

. Thanks

OK thanks so does the basin come separate to the unit and attached on to it by l brackets or something thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back