Vaxxed ....... De Niro .......Andrew Wakefield ......

a dollar or so profit per dose

Nonsense.

they won't make much out of BCG Tuberculosis vaccination at US 9c a shot.

Or Polio at 13c - 19c

Or DTP at 20c

Even Measles at 27.9c isn't much.

These are the vaccs provided by the billion for diseases that used to kill vast numbers.

A small number of rabid antivaxxers peddle false stories to increase support from the ignorant.

Vaccines have saved untold millions of lives. Far more than the power of prayer has saved since the beginning of time.

Sponsored Links
there's no need to throw inaccurate "guesses" when the real figures are available at the touch of a button.

If you were interested in the world vaccination movement you'd know that doses for the common diseases that can be attacked by mass vaccination are available at giveaway prices and may even be donated.

In some cases the inventors or discoverers have deliberately not patented the process so that it is free to all.

Sponsored Links
Businesses do all sorts of work, at varying levels of profit.
Your point being?
The point I was making was that they make little from the vaccines, but far more from the treatment. So the assertion that vaccine is driven by profit is clearly flawed.

Good grief you people really are troll feeders. And some of you actually want to do work in my home. Never in a million years.

Your point being?
The point I was making was that they make little from the vaccines, but far more from the treatment. So the assertion that vaccine is driven by profit is clearly flawed.

That wasn't my assertion.

It has been reported in the last couple of days that russian bots have been feeding UK social media with anti-vaccination stories, seemingly to undermine citizens' trust in their government.

This is perhaps not as important as Russian propaganda helping Trump to get elected in the US, encouraging Brexit, encouraging the break-up of the UK by agitating for Scottish independence, and the break-up of Spain by advocating Catalan independence.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/uk-health-...ng-false-information-flu-measles-jabs-1648981

Perhaps Gasbag has been targeted via some of his strange websites.

Sponsored Links
Back