Vaxxers read this. Link provided

All that making second profiles keeps you busy doesn’t it.
(If your going to make a brand new second profile,then don’t choose to criticise the exact same peoples posts or pick holes in exactly the same peoples posts or abuse the very people who you spent months targeting thus making it glaringly obvious who this is).
Doesn’t the stalking of me or ellal not get boring?
..look up stalking and you will learn something..You are a tad hypersensitive to criticism I notice.I do not need second profiles etc to disagree with ant-cycling ideas.Lot of it about..

Sponsored Links
..look up stalking and you will learn something..You are a tad hypersensitive to criticism I notice.I do not need second profiles etc to disagree with ant-cycling ideas.Lot of it about..
Again charging cyclists a very tiny amount to use a road this generating millions isn’t anti cyclist.
I would log into your other profile as you appear to have written your post on the wrong thread.

Again charging cyclists a very tiny amount to use a road this generating millions isn’t anti cyclist.
I would log into your other profile as you appear to have written your post on the wrong thread.
Only one profile.you are a bit odd...of course taxing stuff makes it less popular.Hence why govt do it alot.No point charging a small amount.not economic to collect.

Sponsored Links
Back