Vaxxers read this. Link provided

Sponsored Links
But really we should be celebrating. John the plumber now accepts that Covid is worse than the Flu! It's taken a long while but we've got there.
:D:D:D
Have I? Where ? Where have I accepted that covid is worse than flu. More LIES from you.
Please don’t tell me that like noseall you can’t tell the difference between 1 and 3.

When I read a statement that says “The leading cause of death in July 2021 was Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease “then perhaps the idiot is you.
No because they realise that Alzheimers often leads to death but it isn't the actual Alzheimers that kills them. If a diabetic gets a rotten foot and dies of septicemia then the diabetes wasn't the direct cause of death.

Or in your world, dying with Alzheimer's.

So is telling the difference between 1 and 3 but you struggled to grasp that.
FLU JAB = 1 PER YEAR.
COVID JAB IN LESS THAN 1 YEAR = 3
What part of 3 being different to 1 do you not understand.(it’s scary that you claim to be a builder yet don’t know the difference between 1 and 3.
I like many sane sensible folk have had the standard two part AZ jab. No biggie.

If I'm required to take a yearly booster (some more vulnerable folk already have) then so be it.

I don't know why you are so frightened of a harmless vaccine.

Sponsored Links
Have I? Where ? Where have I accepted that covid is worse than flu. More LIES from you.
Please don’t tell me that like noseall you can’t tell the difference between 1 and 3.
The scientific evidence that says there is a 0.5 to 1% chance of death if you catch covid you mean?
:D

Remind me, what is the chance of death from the Flu? Even with your outdated estimates Covid is much worse.

No because they realise that Alzheimers often leads to death but it isn't the actual Alzheimers that kills them. If a diabetic gets a rotten foot and dies of septicemia then the diabetes wasn't the direct cause of death.

Or in your world, dying with Alzheimer's.
Now we are getting somewhere.
So is that much like when it is dying with covid or dying of covid.?

I like many sane sensible folk have had the standard two part AZ jab. No biggie.

If I'm required to take a yearly booster (some more vulnerable folk already have) then so be it.

I don't know why you are so frightened of a harmless vaccine.
Good god this is painful.
You have just said you have had two jabs for covid.
There is a booster being rolled out which means 2 jabs plus a booster jab equals 3
2+1=3.
Do you have three flu jabs per year then?

You have just said you have had two jabs for covid.
Correct. It was always intended as a two-parter, no big deal. They told me this at the jab centre and that the second part of the innoculation needed to be administered at after a predetermined period. The jab centre was efficient, quick and the jab relatively painless.

There is a booster
Correct. As with a lot of viral diseases. Some more vulnerable people are having them sooner rather than later.

No doubt my booster will fall in line with my flu booster (annual) just like millions of others. I don't know why you are so scared of it.

Correct. It was always intended as a two-parter, no big deal. They told me this at the jab centre and that the second part of the innoculation needed to be administered at after a predetermined period. The jab centre was efficient, quick and the jab relatively painless.

Correct. As with a lot of viral diseases. Some more vulnerable people are having them sooner rather than later.

No doubt my booster will fall in line with my flu booster (annual) just like millions of others. I don't know why you are so scared of it.
I’m not scared,I just choose to not have something when I don’t need it (n)

Mrs Mottie is having a combined flu/Covid jab next month, as are most NHS employees.

Mrs Mottie is having a combined flu/Covid jab next month, as are most NHS employees.
They aren't really combined, it's just that the two jabs are done in the same appointment. You can still refuse the Flu jab but the NHS is pushing it harder these days.

Sponsored Links
Back