Vaxxers read this. Link provided

Sponsored Links
It could be from exactly the same source from which you provide info from but if it fitted your agenda it would be fine but if it didn’t then it would be false. View attachment 245208
My objection was that you didn't provide any source. Thank you for finally providing one.

But now we can see you're using estimates for the original strain as of March 2020. Before the first wave. We've had two more strains, multiple new forms of treatment and over a year of knowledge since then.

The ONS has it at 2%.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...d-deaths-in-england-report#case-fatality-risk

I don't mind one every year - like the flu jab. Piece of cake. I don't know why you re so afraid.
A covid jab isn’t every year is it. People have been asked to have Three and counting so far so nothing like the flu jab.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Three and counting so far so nothing like the flu jab.
Why have you had three?

A covid jab isn’t every year is it.
Dunno. I've never experienced Covid19 before. It could end up being every year. Depends on the pathogen I guess. Would not bother me if it was. There is nowt to it. I don't know why you are so afraid.

My objection was that you didn't provide any source. Thank you for finally providing one.

But now we can see you're using estimates for the original strain as of March 2020. Before the first wave. We've had two more strains, multiple new forms of treatment and over a year of knowledge since then.

The ONS has it at 2%.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...d-deaths-in-england-report#case-fatality-risk
Exactly.
2% ffs.
What is the percentage of other things such Alzheimer’s,dementia and other diseases?

Why have you had three?

Dunno. I've never experienced Covid19 before. It could end up being every year. Depends on the pathogen I guess. Would not bother me if it was. There is nowt to it. I don't know why you are so afraid.
Jesus this is like teaching neuroscience to a two year old.
There has been two covid jabs administered to people and now a booster which equals three.
The first covid jab in the uk was in or around the start of December 2020.
It’s nearly the end of September 2021 so not a year yet is it.
A flu jab is yearly.
So far in less than a year there is/has been 3 covid jabs.
1 flu jab per year
3 covid jabs in less than a year.
There that is the primary school version for you.
Hopefully your able to understand that.

There has been two covid jabs administered to people and now a booster which equals three.
A flu jab is yearly.
1 flu jab per year
It's normal with vaccines to have multiple jabs to start with and boosters at different intervals. Or for the flu a single vaccine each year for the top four or five strains.

You're getting confused with the initial campaign and the sustainment phase.

A flu jab is yearly.
1 flu jab per year
So a yearly booster (if you need one) is bad - why?

The covid jab was always a two-parter and people were told this when they received their first. I don't know why you are so afraid to have one. It's a piece of cake.

So when the ONS state that the leading cause of death in July 2021 was dementia and Alzheimer’s disease then they have made a confusing claim?
No, because they use English correctly. I tried to translate it into idiot for you

So a yearly booster (if you need one) is bad - why?

The covid jab was always a two-parter and people were told this when they received their first. I don't know why you are so afraid to have one. It's a piece of cake.
So is telling the difference between 1 and 3 but you struggled to grasp that.
FLU JAB = 1 PER YEAR.
COVID JAB IN LESS THAN 1 YEAR = 3
What part of 3 being different to 1 do you not understand.(it’s scary that you claim to be a builder yet don’t know the difference between 1 and 3.

But really we should be celebrating. John the plumber now accepts that Covid is worse than the Flu! It's taken a long while but we've got there.
:D:D:D

Sponsored Links
Back