Vaxxers read this. Link provided

Sponsored Links
I wonder how many of these 5.61 million have been denied treatment or had there treatment pushed back.
View attachment 245195

The NHS was operating at capacity, we only have 100k beds, one of the lowest ratios of beds to people, drs to people and investment. When the pandemic hit and services were cut back, people were still getting ill. Now that we have a backlog instead of increasing capacity the Government wants to contract out more to the private providers. They will use this opportunity to send out even more work to the private sector and run down the NHS.

Do not cheer this. For those that say - why should it matter if the work is done in private hospitals. The NHS uses the work farmed out to the private hospitals to subsidise the work which the private operators don't want, the complex cases, the chronic cases and the NHS has to also train up the staff, the private sector just employes already trained consultants, drs etc.

There is no problem with having a private healthcare sector but not one that relies on delivering public services. The Government bailed out the pirvate hospitals when they had no business coming in and now want to offfer them work which should be done by the NHS through expansions of its services.

You want to see a doctor about that if your squirming and swerving.

You keep making a mountain out of a molehill. You were simply asked to back up your claim on the mortality rates, just post a link to the data.

Sponsored Links
So if sage say something that suits the agenda of the vaxxers then it is true but if sage say something that suits the people who choose to not take the vaccine it is supposedly then false?
Sage might, but you haven't said they were SAGE stats. Even if you had said that, I don't trust you to accurately report it or to not pick stats that agree with your viewpoint even if more recent and accurate ones exist.

Link please

Why do you put virus in inverted commas.

come on, let’s get some honesty from you for once.
Yawn...

I've already said several times, but for the 'thick of reading'...

It's because the lethality of this 'virus' has been overstated!

Do you have the flu jab? This year I’ll be on my seventh. It’s the nature of virus's.
Viruses?

Aren't you concerned about the amount of drugs that you are allowing into your body, and the effect on your immune system?

Viruses?

Aren't you concerned about the amount of drugs that you are allowing into your body, and the effect on your immune system?
I’m currently in bed, feeling rubbish, having tested positive for Covid. I’m mightily glad I had the vaccine as if I feel this bad having had the vaccine, I dread to thing how bad I’d feel if I hadn’t.

Viruses?

They boost your immune system in a controlled manner. That's how they work.

They boost your immune system in a controlled manner. That's how they work.
Repeated over reliance does the opposite...

And controlled in what way?

It has been shown that several jabs and in various combinations have not been tested on control groups...

Do you have proof that whatever 'virus' jab(s) you may have had might or might not react badly with a seasonal flu jab?

I assume you have heard of the fact that repeated overuse of antibiotics is now creating resistant strains that were kept at bay previously?

Sage might, but you haven't said they were SAGE stats. Even if you had said that, I don't trust you to accurately report it or to not pick stats that agree with your viewpoint even if more recent and accurate ones exist.

Link please
Stats are stats regardless of who’s viewpoint they agree with.
As was previously said if sage say something that doesn’t suit the agendas of the vaxxers then it is supposedly false.
If sage say something that suits the agenda of the vaxxers then it is factual.
If there is a video on YouTube that goes against the agenda of the vaxxers then it’s false.

If YouTube has a video that follows the agenda of the vaxxers then it’s factual.
If Boris says something to suit the agenda of the vaxxers then it’s factual.
If boris says something that doesn’t suit the agenda of the vaxxers then Boris is supposedly an idiot.
If WHO say something that doesn’t suit the agenda of the vaxxers then it is false.
If WHO say something that That suits the agenda of the vaxxers then it fact.
If someone who has/does work for Pfizer says something that suits the vaxxers agenda then it is factual.
If someone who has/does work for Pfizer says something that doesn’t suit the agenda of the vaxxers then they are charlatans.
If a nurse/doctor says something that suits the agenda of the vaxxers then it’s fact.
If a nurse/doctor says something that doesn’t suit the agenda of the vaxxers then the nurse/doctor is fake.

Sponsored Links
Back