Vaxxers read this. Link provided

Do you have the flu jab? This year I’ll be on my seventh. It’s the nature of virus's.
How many flu jabs do you have a year ? The answer is one.
How many covid jabs a year ? The answer is three and counting.

So how is the timeline regarding jabs for the two the same?

Sponsored Links
How many flu jabs do you have a year ? The answer is one.
How many covid jabs a year ? The answer is three and counting.

So how is the timeline regarding jabs for the two the same?
I had one flu jab and two Covid jabs. The Covid jabs probably saved my life and freed up hospital space. Good investment I'd say.(y)

Covid isn't the flu in case you hadn't noticed.
So why do the hardcore vaccine junkies persistently keep bringing up the flu jab as a similarity to the covid jab.
When ever someone mentions anything about a covid vaccine they keep saying “well you have a flu jab yearly”
The covid jab isn’t yearly is it

Sponsored Links
I had one flu jab and two Covid jabs. The Covid jabs probably saved my life and freed up hospital space. Good investment I'd say.(y)
I will point out the word ‘probably’ in that statement.
Probably is abit different to certainly.
There is no way factually to determine if a covid jab saved your life.

There is no way factually to determine if a covid jab saved your life.
...or a seatbelt. However I will continue wearing one. Those who have the attitude "we all gotta die sometime" no doubt would not even entertain such folly as wearing a silly seatbelt.

...or a seatbelt. However I will continue wearing one. Those who have the attitude "we all gotta die sometime" no doubt would not even entertain such folly as wearing a silly seatbelt.
This is why I always wear my seatbelt but have decided to not have three jabs and counting.
over a third (34%) of car occupants killed in road crashes are not wearing a seatbelt.

and

The UK government's scientific advisers believe that the chances of dying from a coronavirus infection are between 0.5% and 1%.

So you think over 660,000 possibly avoidable deaths is ok?
It’s funny how you keep using the words possibly,probably,estimated etc.
Can you see the pattern in your statements?

Also do you think the amount of people dying of cancer and other serious Illnesses because they are refused treatment or can’t get an appointment because unless it’s covid related they don’t want to know is ok ?

Sponsored Links
Back