Veissman Vitodens 100 Not Cutting The Mustard?

Single panel radiators might suggest an old heating system with a new boiler. Was the system cleaned before installing the boiler?

Sponsored Links
I have six rads in the house, all single panel

3 * 200cm by 60cm (all downstairs)
3 * 140cm by 60cm (all upstairs)
By single panel I assume you mean the type without fins on the back. In which case you have about 6.25kW of rads. If they do have fins then you have about 10.2kW of rads.

You can find out what you should have by using the Boiler Size Calculator. If you deduct 2kW from the result you will get the heating requirement, which is the same as the required rad output.

Which version of the Vitodens 100 do you have? Is it the 100-W or an earlier model?

Hi.

I have a veissman Vitodens 100 boiler that was fitted about two years ago. I've felt that recently it wasn't really getting the water hot enough in the bathroom and it's taking an age to heat the house.

Dan

If the boiler was fitted by an approved Viesmann installer then it has a FIVE year warrantee.

But to keep that valid you need to have it serviced every year.

When boiler parts like a PCB can cost £150 just to buy the warrantee is well worth complying with.

Furthermore a service will identify any performance issues. It does sound as if the power input may be too low.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back