Veissmann Vitodens 100 (WB1A) 30kw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, looking for some friendly advice if i could, i have a Veissmann Vitodens 100 (WB1A) 30kw combi boiler, A couple of issues have just raised there head. Looking for some ideas in what could be the route cause.

The DW signal in the electronic display is showing that it is still requesting DW even after the tap is closed, this results in the circulation pump running constantly. the only way i can shut it off is by turning the boiler off at the mains.

Secondly, the temp control on the control panel for the CH works fine and adjusts to the required temperature, however the temp control for the DW seems to have no effect, the DW irrespective of the temp setting on the control knob will rise to around 80 degrees ( safety setting?) and drop to 55-60 continuously for the duration that DW is requested. Obviously this is effecting showering.

Any ideas would be welcomed.

Kind regards Chris

Sponsored Links
You could unplug the DHW flow sensor to see if that would remove the demand.

But the last one that I saw like that needed a new PCB.

Worse there are several different part numbers and you if you wanted to find out which you need to call and ask Katie which one by quoting your serial number.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back