Vent axia vent-a-light in-line fan and light 441424

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am replacing a Manrose bathroom fan and light as the Manrose fan stopped working. Although it says 'complete kit' and the website I bought from said c/w light transformer there wasn't one in the pack and one is not shown on the contents image on the instruction book.

I have wired the light to the Manrose transformer, and the fan via the separate control unit that was supplied.

When I pull the light pull the light comes on for less than a second then off and the fan comes on and runs until the timer switches it off.

Previously I tried fitting an LED to the Manrose light, which was halogen, a similar thing happened, the light would come on then cut out.

It is Saturday and the suppliers are not open until Monday and I have a hole in the bathroom ceiling to fix. Can anyone help please?

Sponsored Links
I notice the front cover says DC selv output for both fan and light assembley but the illustration only shows one control unit, and thelight is not shown wired to this

There should be a control unit, often found attached to the impeller housing and a separate driver/trany for the light.
Can you upload some pictures of the kit you have?

Sponsored Links
This is how it looks to me-
Picture one, controller/power supplied to fan
Picture two, impeller with connection junction.
Picture three, shower light.

Looks like you have the driver/trany missing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back