Vertical radiators - B&Q or Myson ???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

We are looking at 2 types of flat modern vertical radiators (approx 1800 h x 600 w) for our new extension and have seen some "Vertirads" at B&Q and have just been told about "Myson"

Has any of you plumbers had any experience of either such radiators and if so, are you able to share any thoughts / experiences as to which you think may be the better option ?

Thanks in advance,
Sean

Sponsored Links
Personally, I'd steer clear of B & Q's for rads. They are so poory stacked / stocked that most of my cusumers who have wanted to supply their own radiators and used B & Q have had to send some of them back. Anything bigger than a 600x600 then forget it. The last 600x3000 I was asked to fit could have fitted nicely under a bay window. :eek: I've seen straighter banana's.

I quite like the Centerbrand Rads for a budget job but I'm sure others will have their own preferences.

Mr. W.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for all the replies.

I have just noticed that in Screwfix, the Oceanus radiators are the same as the Vertirads in B&Q.....even the photo in their brochure is the same and the BTU ratings are the same too !

Anyone know who the actual manufacturer of these radiators may be please ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back