Very hot water at kitchen tap but only hot at the bath tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I recently posted regarding replacing my existing Worcester 350 combi with a Worcester 37CDi as it is becoming less and less reliable.

I am looking at replacing the boiler early in the new year so am hoping the 350 keeps going through this cold spell till then.

Unfortunately it recently failed to light and running through all the fault finding in the manual failed to relight it. A short sharp blow to the side did however kick life back into it (I know, not the wisest thing to do).
Anyway, it seems to be running ok now but even though I get very hot water at the kitchen tap, the bath taps are only hot. Does anybody have any ideas what the problem could be, or am I destined to only have warm baths till the new year.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Have you tried not fully opening the bath tap?

In this weather, the mains water is colder, so it needs to spend a bit longer passing through the boiler to heat it. slowing the flow a bit allows it that extra time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back