Viessmann vitodens 100 combi boiler. Urgent request.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help. I have the above boiler. It is three years old. The receiver has stopped working and the boiler won't operate. The sender and receiver are not covered under our extended warranty with Viessmann so I've had to buy another unit direct with them. It has been changed and will not fit our model. Is there anywhere that sells the sender and receiver so that I can get the boiler on line again? Apparently you can't buy either or as the sender and receiver come paired together.
It Is very urgent as we have a paraplegic daughter who needs constant heat and hot water.
Any advice would be appreciated, although the cost of a new boiler is out of the question at the moment.

Sponsored Links
What is a sender and a receiver? do you mean a wireless room thermostat?

if you bought something direct from Viessmann, and you gave them them correct details of the Viessman boiler it was to fit, I'm surprised they sent you the wrong thing.

There are at least two models of 100 combi. Which model is yours?

it is important to get parts for your correct model. Viessmann will match by the boiler serial number.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back