vinyl flooring problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, i recently laid some vinyl flooring recently, i used the board type underlay as there was a dip from a concrete kitchen flor to floor boards and i tried use these to try to bridge between the 2 different levels, which worked very well really, but i have a couple of places where i have "missed a bit" and the floor has begun to dip a little in those places, i just wondered if someone could suggest a solution which would save me having to take all the flooring up againplease
thanks
Bill

Sponsored Links
Probably your terminology, vinyl flooring does not require underlay ? Did you mean some other type of flooring? LVT?

Thanks for the reply, I know it doesn't but I had to put something under it as the floor was very uneven ( floorboards to concrete) as I mentioned in my post, I was going to use plywood but went for the fibre board underlay that is used under some flooring as it was a bit more flexible to use.

Sponsored Links
Would of been better using Jumpax really.
Is it vinyl sheet or a vinyl click ?

Thanks for the reply, I know it doesn't but I had to put something under it as the floor was very uneven ( floorboards to concrete) as I mentioned in my post, I was going to use plywood but went for the fibre board underlay that is used under some flooring as it was a bit more flexible to use.
Anything under vinyl needs to be rock solid and unbroken, will need to come up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back