Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I can

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
email on virgin.net has been broken since Tuesday 9pm, and still is now (over 48 hours)

what a useless shower

https://gps.virgin.net/service-announcements/status/ says "Since 9pm Tuesday, some customers on our Virgin Media DSL service may have been unable to access email or webmail. This was due to a hardware fault suffered by one of our email suppliers affecting a number of ISPs. However, no customers on our cable service were affected. We have been working closely with our supplier to restore services, with a partial fix now in place"

When I tried to report the fault on Wednesday morning (their status page was untruthfully claiming no problems) their freephone 151 line refused to deal with it, saying I had to call a high-cost 0845 number just to tell them their service had a fault on it. That would cost me a 7pence connection charge and then 6pence per minute to listen to stupid music until I speak to someone who probably won't do anything to help

FFS :mad:

Sponsored Links
Been there, done the full trip with them, i never phone no more, to NONE of these phone scammers, always write, i know this isn't always practical.

They then phone you back,

I only use them for broadband

And cos i screw then for the channels i get for nothing with my box :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back