Visonic Go App advice required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Does anyone run the Visonic Go app on the iphone? I'd be grateful for any input on the following issues. All was working smoothly until the recent app update, I can log in, set alarm, check for errors but for some reason I don't receive any push notifications on the alerts, I've enabled them in my settings and never had this issue before, clearly my app is communicating with the panal and I have all my settings on the phone and app to accept push notifications.

Does anyone else run this app and have a idea what my next step should be?

On another note, one of my pir sensors has decided to go haywire the past two days, every time I set the alarm, within 3 minutes it trips the alarm, I've tried replacing the battery and it still does the same thing, something seems to be triggering it but nothing has changed in the environment the past 12 months.

Finally within the Visonic app since a power outage I have two of my pir sensors saying inactive in the application, they still work fine though and trigger as per normal, I can't understand why it states inactive, any thoughts?

Thanks all

Sponsored Links
I would contact your PowerManage server provider. There were issues with Push notifications on i-os.

Regards

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back