Visonic PowerMaster 30 Zone Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm a new member here but have used this site many times and had my questions answered. However on this attempt I could not find an answer which is why I am posting this.

I am looking to put up a Visonic PowerMaster 30 alarm and am in the planning stage of the PIRs and Contact sensors.

I am a little confused as to which Zone to put a specific PIR in.

Here is the scenairo:
Front door is used for entry and exit, the PIR I want to put in the hall way will be part of the entry route so therefore I was thinking Perimeter Follower.

However, at night when I want to arm just the doors in Home Mode, I want to be able to walk around the home without triggering any alarms including the Hallway, would I therefore use the zone type Interior Follower?

Am I right in this assumption or have I got this completely wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
APCov

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back