vista premium 64bit

so whats avg like spark is it easy to remove does it slow pc down alot. so you are on vista 64 bit too

Sponsored Links
I have Vista 64bit ultimate on my desktop (installed on twin disks RAID 0). AVG seems to work fine, not given any grief as of yet, updates as soon as Vista is logged in etc and does a routine scan. I installed AVG on the first day I got the PC so can't really compare it to anything else.

I haven't tried uninstalling it as of yet. From past experience with my laptop it seemed to speed up a lot after removing McAfee and installing the free version of AVG (32bit OS).

yes ive tried mcfee i too didnt like it so have you got the free avg version or the paid for professional one so is it just avg anti virus or avg internet security you have . seems as if most people say avg is good and doesnt slow pc down. so what spec is your desktop dual core ?

Sponsored Links
6400 is that an athlon ? i just built a dual core athlon pc but i only went for the 3800 chip and 2 gb of 800 mhz ram and geforce 8500 gt graphics. thanks for link

The processor is an Intel core 2 duo E6400, put this memory in clicky , tried 4gb but it caused the system to go unstable.

not bad price for the memory with heat spreaders ive just got the bog basic generic memory . im thinking of trying another 2 gb as vista eats the memory up without doing alot

Do you homework first, as I said 4gb made my system unstable, BSOD and the works!!

Sponsored Links
Back