vivaro cutting out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
did anyone manage to solve the problem with "lack of pull/power" on their vivaro /trafic? its happening to mine now quite randomly and not being mechanically minded i havent a clue what to do! (same as my garage)

Sponsored Links
hi just joined i looked here before to try and get answer to your question it has been happening to my vivaro also . my coil light was lit as i lost the power at first it was intermittent but as time went on the light just stayed on and power was pretty awful . anyway its been to the garage and is all sorted now . the air box was loose but that wasnt the problem . 3 of the glow plugs were had it but i think the loss of power was caused by a relay which was something to do with the glow plugs i think . the mechanic didnt tell me the name of it but two mechanics i had seen said it would be a relay . i hope this helps mate im chuffed mine is sorted ..... mart

hi is there any way you can find out which relay it was as mine is drivin me demented

hello . yea ill try and get hold of the garage tomorrow and ask which one it was as soon as i find out ill get it on here
mart

Sponsored Links
Had a similar problem a few years ago with a Renault Laguna company car with the glowplug warning light coming on then loosing power. Diagnosed as a faulty relay which appeared to be a common problem with them as several other people I knew with Lagunas had the same problem. Luckily the car was under warranty being new as the amount of problems I had in the first year were horrendous.

Back