vogel and noot floortec

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A friend is letting out a ground floor barn conversion which has underfloor heating run by a 12kw heatrae sadia flow heater,phoned me up to say boiler is leaking.That was an understatement,it had burst and if I didn't know better I would say it had been frozen,(quite possible).Anyway,replaced it and refilled system,when turned on I get a hot flow as far as the mixing valve and no further,the mixer/ manifold setup is one brass casting incorporating the pump,mixer,air bleed and two bolt on manifolds,there are two adjusting screws,one near the flow/return boiler connections and one opposite the mixer thermostatic head neither of which appear to do anything.Both pumps are running and the flow telltales are all up.Times being what they are I don't want to tell him its fk'd so any ideas would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back