Vokera 28 not pressurising

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have tried to top up the pressure on the above combi boiler, pressure at the mo is @0.5bar. Have turned the filling loop valve to open but there is no water getting threw. Water is coming out the valve when loop is disconnected, but it aint getting into the boiler...Any suggestions???

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The non return valve is stuffed or, if you have a valve at the boiler end you haven't turned that on.
Vokera 28 what?

The non return valve is stuffed or, if you have a valve at the boiler end you haven't turned that on.
Vokera 28 what?

Its a linea 28.

No valve at the boiler just the inlet and non return.

Is the non return easy to replace? i take it i would just drain the system first then replace?

Yes drain and replace, im sure the linea has built in fill point underneath on right hand side ? is this what you mean?

Sponsored Links
Yes drain and replace, im sure the linea has built in fill point underneath on right hand side ? is this what you mean?

yes, water coming out of fill point when i disconnect filling loop- but not getting into boiler.

Doesn't the Linea have a 3 position valve fitted to the boiler? Or is my memory failing. This has to be turned to the fill position.

Remember the isolation valve can block too. This happens just as much as a failed NRV.

I have had this a couple of times just fit an external filling loop

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back