Vokera 29 excel fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a new vokera excel 29
It has previously worked fine
I drained system down and fitted a new radiator refilled system to 1.5 bar turned electrics back on,
And now a continuous click from the pump is heard and the boiler won't fire up.
The radio frequency is green and flashing red. If I click it a few times it will go through the firing up process but then turn off and pump start clicking again with not let up. I would guess it's something simple as boiler less than year old.

Any ideas
Thanks

Sponsored Links
If it is less than a year old, will be under warranty. Call Vokera Customer Services.
Sounds like an internal fault and you need a gas engineer. You did bleed all the rads?

Yes bled all rads. Bled air release on top of boiler. I've contacted vokera today yet to here a reply thought I'd post on here see if it was something simple. Thanks for the reply

Sponsored Links
What do you mean click it? Do you turn the selector on the left through standby a couple of times to reset the boiler or turn it on/off at the mains because that will not reset the boiler. When you power up the boiler it will go through a 2 minute purge with the LED's flashing.

Untitled.jpg

Yes sorry I've been turning it on main fuse spur so as you say I have not reset it. And what I've been doing is clicking the receiver. I will put it on standby when I'm home instead of turning unit fully off.
Thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back