Vokera boiler issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our Vokera Linea 28 has been in our flat since we bought it (9 years ago). Just before Christmas the DHW Heat exchanger was replaced after diagnosis via this forum. Has been working fine until the weekend when started cutting out on demand from the shower. Like the heat exchanger problem allows the boiler to get to temperature before shutting down, cooling down and firing again. However doesn’t appear to be the same problem as the water temperature stays low (75 max).

We have the DHW thermostat set to maximum (always have) and it now cuts out when the water going to the shower reaches 55 degrees. However if the thermostat is turned down it then cuts out at a correspondingly lower temperature - i.e. set to half it will cut out at 48 degrees.

I’ve been unable to find a similar problem discussed on this forum (and apologies if I’ve missed something obvious). Any ideas/thoughts much appreciated.

tom

Sponsored Links
Apart from replacement of plate heat exchanger, was any remedial work carried out?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back