VOKERA BOILER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I HAVE A MYNUTE HE VOKERA GAS BOILER AND AM LOOKING TO CONNECT UP THE INTERNAL FROST STAT IN THE BOILER, CAN ANYONE HELP? :confused:

Sponsored Links
What are you wanting to connect it to?
I'm fairly sure your boiler has built in frost protection which will protect the boiler from freezing.
It will not protect the whole system.
What are you trying to achieve?
and please turn off your CAPS LOCK

What are you wanting to connect it to?
I'm fairly sure your boiler has built in frost protection which will protect the boiler from freezing.
It will not protect the whole system.
What are you trying to achieve?
and please turn off your CAPS LOCK

I have a 3 core flex coming from seperate clock in house to feed vokera boiler, but i need a seperate permanent feed to the boiler but i do not know what terminals they are to be terminated to on the boiler.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this problem? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Sponsored Links
Look at the manual. It tell all.
Link to Manual

I have a 3 core flex coming from separate clock in house to feed Vokera boiler, but i need a separate permanent feed to the boiler but I do not know what terminals they are to be terminated to on the boiler.
It is bad practice to have the boiler and controls fed from different electrical sources. There is then a danger that the engineer will only turn off the supply at the boiler and receive a nasty shock from the terminals fed from the clock.

You either connect the permanent supply to the boiler, which then feeds all other components - pump, motorized valves, programmer etc; or you connect the permanent supply to a central point, e.g a wiring centre, which then feeds all the components and the boiler.

Does the 3-core cable come from the switched side of the clock?
What system do you have - Y plan or S plan?
Do you have room and cylinder thermostats?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back