Vokera Compact 28se and Honeywell THR872CUK Wireless Stat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have purchased the Honeywell THR872CUK wireless thermostat for use on a Vokera Compact 28SE combi-boiler.

The wiring diagram for the relay shows connections to the boiler on T1 and T2, which do not appear to exist on the Vokera (except within the mechanical timer).

Can anyone explain exactly how I connect this up please? Do I simply come in behind the fuse and connect L and N feeds to a separate connector or is there another to do this? The diagram supplied makes it look very easy but the actual connections in the boiler are different. :(

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Isolate the power. There's a terminal strip with about 5-6 choc blocks. Remove all the wires. Then locate the 2 black wires they are the T1 & T2 you have on your diagram. So one off the black wires goes to A, the other black goes to B. That's the switch wires done. You will have a L & N with the wires you disconnected, they come from the supply terminal on the left. The wires left over go to your old mechanical clock terminate these as no longer required, but cut away as always a good back up.

Nath

Remove one black wire from clock switch, insert one wire from stat relay into terminal where you removed wire from clock. The two other wires, ( the one you removed from clock and the second one from stat) join them and fit them both into spare terminal. That way you have the clock and the stat operating

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back