Vokera Easy - Heat Plus C combi boiler red and green lights flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

There is currently no hot water or heating in the house and the boiler is showing a flashing red and green light, pressure is almost 1.5 bar.
I looked online for potential fixes, tried turning it on and off at the mains, tried putting the switch to OFF then letting the hot water run for bit and put the switch back to ON in the hopes it would kickstart it again but no luck. Called the company desk and they suggested a £300 call for an engineer which I can't afford.

Does anyone have any other suggestions of things I could try to get it going?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Was the pressure low and did you do a reset? Try a reset, turn it to the power symbol for a few secs then back on to the heating mode and if it still persists it might need looked at, that error is indicative of a sensor fault.

1706018339867.png

Hi mate,

Thanks for replying! The pressure was not low, between 1 and 1.5. I have also did a reset a few times as you've described but to no avail, ran out of things to try so currently trying to find some quotes for a callout charge as not had to use one before so don't know what to expect.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back