VOKERA EXCELL 80

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
MY COMBI STOPS FIRING EVEN WITH THE PILOT LIGHT STILL LIT & THE PRESSURE AT APPROX 1.1 Bar. THE HEATING GOES OFF, AND IT WON'T FIRE UP WHEN DOMESTIC HOT WATER IS CALLED FOR, THE BOILER CAN BE HEARD CLICKING BUT DOES NOT FIRE. THIS HAS HAPPENED 3 TIMES IN THE LAST WEEK, LASTING ABOUT 2 DAYS BETWEEN RESETS. I CAN GET IT GOING AGAIN BY SWITCHING THE BOILER OFF AND LEAVING IT FOR ABOUT 1 HOUR & UPPING THE PRESSURE TO APPROX 1.5 Bar.
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY IDEAS?

Sponsored Links
Overheating?

Have you ever considered getting a CORGI boiler engineer to service it?

Tony

I had the boiler serviced in September by a Corgi registered engineer, the same engineer also fitted me a new Diapragm in the diverter valve in November.
Any ideas

You probably still have trouble in the diverter valve area - various things stick. A normal service doesn't necessarily get the thing stripped down and greased, which may be what it needs.

Sponsored Links
THE WHOLE DIVERTER VALVE WAS STRIPPED DOWN, CLEANED & ALL NEW 'O' RINGS, DIAPHRAGMS AND NYLON BUSHES, ETC REPLACED WITH A GENUINE VOKERA REPLACEMENT KIT. THE VALVE APPEARS TO BE OPERATING SMOOTHLY WHEN I CALL FOR HOT WATER.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back