vokera excell 80sp diverter valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all.can anyone tell me if the diverter valve kit be done in sit-u.or must the valve be removed?thanks donametchi

Sponsored Links
It's quite a difficult one, you take the front portion of manifold off (after undoing it's attachments) New large diaphragm doesn't always fit good or seal good even though supplied by Vokera. Wrong gland for the front manifold which you took off usually supplied by vokera, there must have been variations in the past, and the kit they now supply doesn't quite work. You do get a little o ring though which is nice.

You're advised to do the smaller primary flow sensing diaphragm and bits and pieces over on the left of the boiler also.

ive never had any issues with it paul, 15 minute job everytime.

are you thinking of the flowmatic?

Sponsored Links
flow matic are a pain, i think they have the white vessle on top of the diverter.

One of the best boilers I must say.

Never had any aforementioned issues.

Have been to some that have been pronounced dead but a good service revives them to fight another day. This boiler has very few bad habbits.

Carry most parts for Flowmatic and excel for single visit repairs.

O ring is for domestic manifold cover to seal the spindle

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back