Vokera Excell 96E-no CH, HW is OK???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Vokera Excell 96E - CH stopped working gradually over the last 3-4 weeks. Replaced PCB and checked room stat, all OK. Visual inspection all OK. HW not affected, works as usual. Any idea...

Sponsored Links
Why does every one and his side kick wants to replace the PCB. So now you know it is NOT THE PCB. Get the multimemetr out, open the manual on flow chart for CH faulting and get on with it.

How true! Though original (code BC02) PCB on these had a high failure rate. The latter one (BC03) which the OP probably had is reliable and wouldn't be the cause of the symptoms described.

Sponsored Links
Tibbot";p="2380138 said:
How true! Though original (code BC02) PCB on these had a high failure rate. The latter one (BC03) which the OP probably had is reliable and wouldn't be the cause of the symptoms described.[/quote

Thanks guys, I had spare pcb and wanted to eliminate it from the list of potential faults. I hoped that this might be common problem and somebody had an answer in their sleeve. I guess I'll get on with testing in order to find the fault.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back