Vokera Linea 24 diverter valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently serviced the diverter valve as i read that if it's letting by a bit then the NRV rattles when on CH. This noise problem has been fixed and the boiler is quiet now but the hot water is only warm at best - readout on boiler reads 49. Also, if the CH has been off i can feel that the flow from the boiler is getting hot - suggesting the diverter is letting by.

The valve seemed pretty simple to do and i used genuine vokera parts. i've got a another set on order in case i been unlucky and got some duff parts.

Question is, have I missed something?

The system is clean, has a fernox tf1 and fernox inhibitor

Sponsored Links
I think you need to speak to the person who serviced the diverter valve.

Its dificult to see how any small parts like that could ever be faulty.

Tony

I did it myself, but just replaced the parts that came out with the ones in the kit (plus a smear of dc4)

I wonder if the insides needed cleaning and what with, i gave it a good wipe out with some disposable wipes. It was black, but there was nothing loose.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back