vokera linea 24 does not ignite but no error appears!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

My Vokera Linea 24 stopped making hot water or infact igniting at all a couple of days ago but I'm not getting an error warning. I'm still getting a green light. Any ideas about what the likely issue here?

Bests

Calum

Sponsored Links
it usually gives an error of 01 but broken shaft of 3 position selector knob is common the temp seting knob shaft also breaks but not as often.

Have you tried it on heating?

What is the system pressure?

Tony

Thanks for that. I've just checked the selector knobs and they seem fine. Tracking back a bit. I'm assuming that the pilot light is not coming on because I cant see it thought the window. Am I correct in assuming that because I cant see it the pilot light is not lit?

Sponsored Links
system pressure is about 1.3. I increased it today from about 1. It might be helpful to mention that the pressure of the mains into our street has been pretty up and down for a week or so.

Your boiler does not have a pilot light!

It lights the gas when it needs to.

Funny, I ask you two questions but you only answered one. Its better to pressurise it to 1.5 Bar cold.

Tony

Ok, so eer no pilot light! what the little window for?

I've tried it on heating, that not doing anything either.

spektrum, go and stand in the corner- do as you are telt. Next time make sure you reply promptly to headmaster Tony,s questions or you will be in for detention and have to write 'I will always make sure I ..................' a million times.

Boiler does a self check when it runs. It shows a number when it fails to indicate what the defect is. When I idle, green LED should be on. Do you hear any noises when boiler is run? No pilot means saved pennies so you can add a potion of chips to special fish on Friday night.

After detention I got my mum to ring the plumber who came out within 2 hours. Said it was the thermistor. Fixed it for £25. Result!!

I'm of out to play now.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back