Vokera Linea 24 Intermittent 03 Fault Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Looking for some help please from you experts out there.

Well my 21 year old Vokera Linea 24 combi boiler is still going well however this years fault is the following.

Boiler is set to central heating/hot water however somtimes,not all the time, when I turn on/off the hot water tap the boiler will flash an 03 code (problem with the fan/flue) for a few seconds then fire up and I get hot water. I don't need to reset it, it clears itself. Everything is fine with the central heating side of things.

It's had, over the years, a new PCB, expansion vessel, flue and heat exchanger. I serviced the diverter valve during the summer as well.

As ever any help or advice greatly appriciated and hopefully a simple switch somewhere that I can replace.

Sponsored Links
Thanks once again Ian, I was hoping you would post with your Vokera expertise (y)

Totally agree with you about not doing it myself as I believe it's part of the combustion process, so not a simple switch swap.

As its intermittent I will probably wait until the summer, unless it gets worse, and get the boiler serviced and venturi cleaned/changed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back