Vokera linea 24 losing pressure.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am after some advice about the vokera linea 24 as my mother in law has one fitted and it is rapidly losing pressure when the system is off but is fine when the system is on. It takes around 15/20 mins to drop from 1.5 bar to zero. I have checked the rads and pipe work for leaks and there all fine. I cannot see an overflow pipe anywhere that often drips with this problem according to previous post's. There is however a red topped valve near the diverter valve is this the PRV as i under stand these can be faulty ? Failling that would the pressure vessel need recharging ?

Any help or advice woud be much appriciated.

Sponsored Links
Without testing or seeing your boiler we cannot tell.

The red thing is the PRV but you will have to follow the pipe out of it to see where goes to.

Tony

Trace the PRV pipework, does it end outside? Is it wet or dripping? Take cap off expansion vessel and make sure you don't get water coming out fella.... Report back ;)

Sponsored Links
I will try and trace the pipe and check the EV valve for water and let you know !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back