vokera linea 24

Sponsored Links
LJ, perhaps you do not understand what advise your being given and by whom. Some guys here trying to point you in the right direction have no axe to grind.

When Nickso asked you about the flue, visual of the flue is not what was suggested. It is the INNER tube or the clamps that fail. Even the vertical terminal has been known to cause the problem you are having.

A dirty fan, because the boiler has not seen a proper service would have detrimental effect on boiler operation.

You need to take the chil pill else can see the regulars shutting the door on you. Then you have the diyer with zilch experience suggesting you change the PCB.

WRT to Vokera techinical, have yet to be given a bum steer by them.

Many thanks dp & bingobongo for your constructive advice.Gas man is coming 2mmorow so will point out your idea,s,I will post back when hopefully a soloution is found and it might of some help to others in same position. cheers again lj

Sponsored Links
Just for information & maybe to help all you repair men.chb had new main board fitted 4 weeks ago now & problem hasn,t returned,its seems like the fan wasn,t getting 240 vac,making the fan run at different speeds,dropping the pressure switch off.my repair man spoke to vokera & they said this was anusual fault.
many thanks to the people who gave me advice to pass on to my gas man,who says he,s learnt something from the whole experience

lj

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back