vokera linea 28 diverter valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys , or gals.

Got a wee problem with me heating, turned the room stat on today and yes the heating didn't work. God its cold. When i called for dhw its fine and working OK. Tried resetting, and turned the isolating switch off 100 times. Clicking but not engaging when calling for heat. Boiler is 12 years old and i have had no problem until now, apart from once when i called for dhw and felt the flow rad in the bathroom close to the boiler and the pipe was getting warm, 2 or 3 years ago. Would i need to replace the hydraulic diverter valve 3207 for this boiler is that the right code, or is there a pcb problem or as its so old and as ive had no problems would i just be throwing dosh away and get me self a spanking new boiler. Thanks Guys and Gals. Julian. :D

Sponsored Links
Do NOT speculate. It will be an expensive repair if you go down that path. Doubt it will be what you are thinking. ;)

i think it may be the actuator code 2905, as i removed the part and turned on the hot water tap, the heating got hot and when i replaced the part the heating didnt heat up, and i correct, help!!! vokera liner 28. :)

i think it may be the actuator code 2905, as i removed the part and turned on the hot water tap, the heating got hot and when i replaced the part the heating didnt heat up, and i correct, help!!! vokera liner 28. :)

Is English not your native tongue?

Have you changed the valve head? Part 2905
The divertor pin is pushed in for heating. The actuator pin must therefore be extended to achieve this.
Is the actuator actually moving when switching from water to heating?

Sponsored Links
no i haven't changed the head yet, when ive called for ch and turned the stat to max the avtuator is not moving.

But you haven't even confirmed there is a call for heating yet. My advice is get someone who knows what they are doing in.

Looks like many people dont know either on here? I have taken the stat out of line at the boiler and linked the = and the ta to see if the stat is at fault.
ch still not working. Removed the motorized valve from the diverter valve and the pin is free, i really think its the motorize valve at fault.

Looks like many people dont know either on here? I have taken the stat out of line at the boiler and linked the = and the ta to see if the stat is at fault.
ch still not working. Removed the motorized valve from the diverter valve and the pin is free, i really think its the motorize valve at fault.

Fine, guess away, maybe you will get lucky.

Don't come on here giving half the information and then get all shirty when you are pulled up for it, that leads to no help at all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back